Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Naps

Sunday naps are awesome. I don't really know why I love a Sunday nap. I just think they are wonderful. Today I had a 2-3 hour nap. I think that the heat plus my busy schedule had me tuckered out. There are only about three and a half weeks left of summer break before school starts. I am amazed again about how quickly time flies. This summer has been busy but fun. I am trying figure out what all I can do and what is too much. I want to do all that I can. I don't want to put things off for later. Really shouldn't that be how it is anyways. I am trying not to think about my next doctor appointment. It is still three months away. I am a little nervous. I know that whatever the news is, it won't be anything I can't handle. I am working on my patience. The waiting is what will drive you crazy. But seriously, back to the important things. Sunday naps are one of my favorite things. Try one and I think you will agree. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Naps are one of my most favorite activities! And, I totaly understand you about waiting. Waiting will test your patience. But, remember we are here to talk and listen. Love ya girl!

Tracey said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!