Monday, October 24, 2011

Gettin' Ready

I am actually already getting ready for Christmas. If you know me, that is big news. I am terrible at procrastinating. I usually put off buying most things until November. I say that the next year I am going to do better and shop earlier. However, that rarely happens. Although I am not ready to start seeing all the Christmas stuff that is already being set out in the stores or to start hearing Christmas music (I can hear a gasp from a certain few Christmas music lovers), I am ready to get this shopping under my belt. And just in case you are living under a rock, it is already October 24th, two months until Christmas! Do you have anything ready for Christmas yet?

3 comments:

Tracey said...

BRING.ON.CHRISTMAS!! My absolute favorite time of year! ;)

I do understand, though, that it is hard to see the Christmas stuff in stores before Halloween! :) I love the idea of shopping early, too!

ginmommy said...

I wont tell you that I have been listening to Christmas music. No, I wont.

April said...

I was pretty sure it was the two of you that LOVE Christmas music. :)