Monday, June 3, 2013

MS Walk 2013

We had a great walk this year. The weather was nice. Not too hot and it didn't rain on us. It felt like there were more people this year, but we were also closer to the front of the group this year. Here is my awesome team.




They had lots of booths set up to visit. They had Krispy Kreme donuts, a guy flipping pancakes, bounce houses, a magic man, face painting, to name some of the things.


Magic Man

Donuts!

Face Painting


A new thing this year was signs to share your reason for walking the MS walk. I thought it was very cute idea. 







They also had some mascots, a dance team, local tv anchors, and a dj. These mascot people were so funny. They would try to sneak up behind people. They ran around like crazy. It was really amusing. 


My favorite part is walking with my loved ones. I love any reason for us to get together. We had an amazing group this year. We were also missing some important people, but I know they would be there if they could. 





I have so much support from my family and friends. I can't imagine life without any of them. This year's walk was amazing and I can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments: