Well, my baby is no longer a baby! My youngest turned five today. Didn't someone say something about how the days can be long but the years just fly by? That is so true. She is always asking when she can go to school with her brother. Then when I tell her it will be after summer, she complains that it is such a long time! I have been blessed with three wonderful kids who love school. Today has been a great day. It has been full of pizza, cake and princesses! Happy Birthday to my princess!
2 comments:
I totally didn't know you had a blog!!! Just discovered this today. I will begin to follow you, I look forward to seeing what you have to say ;)
Adorable!! You really have some cute kids, April! Jill told me about the tutu's and she was right - they're cute. :)
Happy Birthday, Katelyn!
Post a Comment