Monday, March 8, 2010

No bon bons for me!

Today was my first day not to go to work. I still got up early to get the big kids off to school. My morning was nice. I worked on the kitchen with the sound of PBS in the background. Then I went to Lowe's to look for a steam mop. (They did not have the one I wanted to check out.) We had lunch with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to discuss an upcoming camping trip. After lunch, we went to the store to buy the fixings for tacos. Next, pick up big kids and feed them a snack. After the tacos were ready it was time for me to go to my moms group. Wonderful food and friends like always. Finally, I come home to crash. I have had a very busy day for my first day being a stay-at-home mom again. :) Today has been a great Monday!

No comments: