Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time flies...

Time flies when you're having fun. This week has flown by. We have been very busy this week. We actually had a full week of school. I also had Parent/Teacher conference at two schools on two different days. Church on Wednesday. I had a cold or something this week. I am feeling a lot better now. Then we celebrated my sister-in-law's one year anniversary of her liver transplant on Friday and today. It has been an emotional and awesome week.

Due to several things, I am not going to work at the preschool after next week. I have mixed feelings about this. I am sad to leave my friends and class. The children make each day different and are always glad to see you. However, I think that this is a good decision. I am looking forward to spending some extra time with my youngest before she heads off to kindergarten in the fall.

Health wise I am doing well. I am still tired often. I sometimes feel a tingling feeling in my feet and my legs. It is the same feeling I had before I was diagnosed. However, the feeling doesn't last more than 24 hours. I was told by my MS nurse to call if it last longer than 24 hours for symptoms like these. I am going for another MRI in May and then a follow up with my MS doc a week later. He should be able to tell me how I am responding to my MS treatment then.

This week has reminded me of how blessed I am. I have a wonderful God who loves me. I have a wonderful family. I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

It was a good weekend! :)

I share your feelings about leaving work. We're praying about what to do after Maggie comes and I'd love the opportunity to stay home with the kids for a while!!! I'll pray for you.

And, glad to hear things are going ok healthwise. If you want, post some specific things you want prayer for!! I'll help be a prayer warrior!! :) Love getting to know you!

Pat said...

April, we are blessed to have you! I understand about changing directions in our life sometimes.
My prayer for you is that this will be a "Good Thing" and work out well for you! I know you will be missed where you work...can you go back and visit? Your children are going to be so blessed to get to have you at home with them. Hope things go well in May...I think of you often, and pray for a remission for you!!!!
Love you always, Aunt Pat

Mom and Dad said...

On November 21, 1980 God blessed me and Dad with a beautiful sweet baby girl. You have and are still a blessing and we are here for you always. We are ready and willing to go on this journey with you..We along with you are Trusting in God. I know God will guide us and lead us. We cherish you always as we do all of our family. We look forward to many many more happy days with you. You are an inspiration and have such a wonderful positive outlook! Keep Trusting in God!! Love, Mom and Dad