Friday, February 19, 2010

Here comes the sun...


Today has been a beautiful day. I even took the dogs out without my coat. The kids ended up out of school the first three days of this week. Monday we stayed inside most of the day. Then Tuesday, we went to the science center. It is so much fun! We took my sister-in-law and her kids with us. Wednesday the kids got to spend some time with their cousins and grandma. And of coarse that was fun. The weather people that I have heard have said there will probably be more snow before spring finally gets here. I am ready for spring. So, thank you, God, for showing us a little bit of spring today.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I haven't been over to the science center - and we even have passes!! I need to take Levi there. Hear really good things about it! :)

April said...

I think you would like the science center. It is so much fun, especially on days you need something inside to do.