We are having another snow day! The kids are excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited for obvious reasons and disappointed because they have to make it up. The kids are actually going to finish school sometime in June. They have played off and on all day outside. I have enjoyed watching them play. The three of them play so well together.....most of the time. ;)
2 comments:
YEA!!!! You have a blog! :) Can't wait to read all your updates. I love to blog & read other people's blogs....I guess it's kind of like stalking...
well, my first time writing on someone's blog... glad it is yours, April. is your foot huring today from the tile floor incident? So sad the children are going to have to go longer to school-hopefully they will enjoy these days off enough to make up for it...(NOT??) Hope you have had a good day!
Post a Comment