Sunday, February 14, 2010
Weekend Update
We have had a fun and busy weekend. On Friday night, I made a cake for my nephew's birthday. It was a monkey cake. I also made a small monkey cake just for him. Saturday was the party. There was lots of food and fun. After the party the kids went home with some family so that my husband and I could have a Valentine's Day date on Saturday night. We had a lovely date at home. We made a nice pork tenderloin and rented a movie. It was very nice to have a quiet house for a night. Then today we went to church. Hubby went to work while the kids and I had a nice lunch with my in-laws. We are now at home waiting to see if we get more snow. The weather said 5-7" by tomorrow afternoon. Looks like we could have another cozy snow day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had an awesome weekend with everyone!-Jill A
I want to see some pictures of these famous cakes I hear about!!!!! Levi's birthday is coming up....
hint hint :)
Post a Comment