I had a very busy day yesterday. I felt like I was running all day. After I took the big kids to school, Little Bit and I went to the grocery. My goal was to be done before 10:00. It was for no other reason than to not be all day in the store. We actually did really well and left before 10:00. After I had loaded the car, a man came up to put my cart away. He was not working for the store, he was just being nice. I don't know about you, but that doesn't normally happen.
Then at the end of my busy day, I went back to the pharmacy. I had been there earlier in the morning to pick up a prescription and drop off a new one. When I got my wallet out I noticed that my debit card was missing. I could not find it anywhere. I remembered using it last at the pharmacy earlier. So, I went inside and asked for my prescription. When she came back, I asked if by chance I had left my card. And would you believe that it was on my prescription bag?! They had found it and put it with my order. I don't know if I drove off before they gave it back to me or if I had left it in the drive through thing. Either way I am so very grateful that someone didn't take my card. I know those are small things, but sometimes just the kindness of strangers can make your day.
2 comments:
Just finished reading your entries (last 4.)
You give me a lot of encouragment when I read these...Luv the scripture you chose! so sorry the MRI results were not good...KEEP TRusTING IN HIM! And I know you are! We are human, and there will be days we get discouraged, but He will always lift us back up.I know we are all blessed..I am not Thankful enough myself. Self-pity creeps in sometimes. Was so encouraging to hear about the strangers helping you out...that does make a wonderful day! That made a smile on me when I read that...it's the little things of life....Give the children a hug for me! Luv you!!!
Thank God for Good Samaritans!! May we all strive to be one in the time of need. Love you guys, Strawberries look great!!!!
Post a Comment