Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sun & Fun

We have been busy lately. We went camping over the holiday weekend. It was very fun and very hot. My mother-in-law and I also helped out with Field Day at the elementary school. It was very fun and very hot. Are you seeing a theme? And today we went to the summer camp we go to for a grand opening of their new pool. It was also very fun and very hot. Summer is not even officially here yet. I wonder if this is a sign about how the summer will go?

Next week I go to the doctors for another steroid treatment. I get to see my MS nurse. She is so nice. I like her a lot. I am going to talk to her about being tired all the time. I am hoping she has some suggestions for me. I'm not sure if the heat is making me more tired or if it is the MS or even my medication. I have a very busy summer coming up with the kids being out of school. I will need some more energy to keep up with them!

1 comment:

Nana Keeton said...

Keep dancing in the rain!!!!! :) Love, Mom