Monday, October 11, 2010

Good News

Today was the day for my appointment. The doctor was running a little behind. And by little I mean 50 minutes. I did say that I am working on my patience. Well, when I was called back the doctor went over my MRI results first. He said that I have a new lesion but it was not enhancing. That means it is new from my last MRI but it was not active at the new MRI. He said that this was good and that maybe my medicine was finally working because this was my first MRI with no active lesions. I am going to stay on the same medicine for now and I will have another MRI and follow up appointment in 4 months. Thank you for all of your prayers. God is good all the time. "I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 63:4

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

I know we are to Praise God good or bad, but I can't help but want to praise a little more when it's good!!!! Happy for you April :)

Tracey said...

Happy Dance!!! ;)

April said...

Thanks, girls!