I just have a few minutes, but wanted to put in a quick update. We are all doing well. I am feeling about the same. Still tired most of the time, but I try to take a nap when I can. We are trying to eliminate some of our bills. So, we do not have Internet at the house right now. We are very blessed to live close to the library. I will try to come here more often to give updates. Prayers for my family right now would be great. There are some changes with my husbands job. I know that we will get through this and that God will provide. It is just a little stressful when you don't know how everything is going to work out.
On a positive note, my boy is 10 today. I can't believe he is already 10. He is such a sweet boy. He loves to read and build things with Lego's. He is also very funny and quick to still give me hugs and I love yous. He loves Jesus and we talk about spiritual things often. I am very blessed with three wonderful children. They make me smile all the time. :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your boy :) I will pray about your husbands job, we've been there. i know that's a stress.
Post a Comment