Monday, November 22, 2010
The Big Day
Well, the day has come and gone. I have imagined what it would feel like for some time now ever since some of my close friends and family members have gone through this before me. I knew it would happen eventually, you just don't know how fast it hits you. What am I talking about? I am talking about my birthday. I have now been alive for three decades. That's right the big 3-0. All joking aside, I am really thankful to have been blessed to have 30 great years. I feel great, no major melt downs. :) I have actually been trying to post something that I am thankful for everyday on Facebook for November. That has helped me have a very positive attitude. So, I say bring on 30, 40 and beyond. I will praise God with whatever time He allows me to have here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha! Welcome to the old people club! ;)
I've enjoyed your thankful posts on Fb! :)
Post a Comment