Friday, November 12, 2010
Is it the MS or just Me?
One of the difficult things with MS is that some of the symptoms can be everyday things. For example, I struggle with fatigue. But I don't know how much is MS and how much is just me. I am trying to take some new vitamins and hope that it helps. The key there is trying because I forget to take my vitamins. I have never had a great memory and another thing with MS is cognitive problems. Do you see what I mean? I left a pot of water on the stove and forgot about it. However, I was trying to multitask and also get some laundry done. Anytime my feet or hands fall asleep I wonder if it is related to the MS and is going to last for days or just for a few minutes like everyone else. I try not to over think it. But some days I think about all the weird stuff I do and wonder if it is the MS or just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I am tired all the time, and I don't have MS, so sometimes it might just be that your a mom and busy!!! I also have a terrible memory. Being a mom, can really wipe a woman out!!! I'm sure you experience worse than the rest of it, but just wanted to assure you that all of us have the same struggles sometimes :-)
As I was reading this, I was thinking "me too!" Ha! Just chalk it up to being a mom on the go. :) I'm praying for you to have more energy!
Post a Comment