
It is a burger with Krispy Kreme doughnuts as the bun. It looks a little scary to me. However, I do love a good Krispy Kreme doughnut and I love a good burger. I have just never had them at the same time. So, I am afraid to try it more of the fear that I will love it than the fear that it will taste awful.
You might be wondering what all of this rambling is leading up to. Well, there is something that I have been putting off doing for a while. Some of you will say a long while if you have been there and done that. Others might be in the same boat that I was in and cannot imagine what the big deal is. I haven't done it before because, at first, I had no interest in it at all. Then when my daughter wanted to do it, I was still hesitant. I still didn't do it. Instead I talked to others who had already done it, I looked online about it, anything except me actually doing it. So, she was given permission to go ahead with it. That has been a while ago. The reason why I did it now is just plain curiosity.
Do you want to know what I have finally done?
Are you sitting on the edge of your seat waiting?
Ok, ok, I will tell you.....
I finally read Twilight. I know, right? I can hear some of you gasping as you read this. :) With this I was afraid I would read it and hate it. I was surprised at how much I did like it. Once I got started it was hard to put down. I enjoy reading love stories and this is a good one. I have read the first three books in the series and am looking to borrow the last one. I am not looking to be the president of the fan club or anything, but I can admit that I did like it a lot. I am anxious to read the final book to see how she wraps up the story. Don't judge me too much one way or the other for confessing this to you. Maybe next year at the fair I will try that Krispy Kreme burger. Hmmm on second thought, maybe not. :)
3 comments:
I love the way you lead us on!!! Soooo, let me tell you, I DID NOT want to read Twilight. Thought it was stupid, stupid, stupid. However, Jami finally convinced me to try it, and I was hooked. I do not judge you for not wanting to read them, or now enjoying them. I was personally disappointed in the last book, #3 was my fave. Oh, and now you have to watch the movies!!!! Let me tell you, the books are WAAAAAY better. Good post girl!!!
I love Edward! That's about all I have to say.
And, do you have a "team"??? (EDWARD, sigh...) I'll be curious to talk to you about them at Bunco!! YEA!
Post a Comment