Monday, March 14, 2011
A Very Special Day
Well, it is that time of year. The time when one of my kids has a birthday and I have to be reminded that they are growing up way too fast. My youngest, my Little Bit, is six! I remember the day I went to the hospital to have her. They actually sent me home, because I was being induced and they didn't have room for me. The next time we came back we were able to stay. She was the biggest of my three kids. She weighed 9 lbs 4 oz. *SIGH* Seems like yesterday...good memories... I am so blessed to have such a sweet girl in my life. She is so full of life and has such a great personality. She loves to wear dresses and pretty shoes. She lost her first tooth yesterday. She adores her big brother and sister. It has been a wonderful six years. We love you, Little Bit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh, Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn! :)
Happy Birthday to your baby!!!
Post a Comment