Thursday, June 23, 2011

Holiday World

We had a great time at Holiday World a while back. We had a pretty large group with a wide range in ages. I was very anxious about the trip. I was very worried about everyone not having a good time and people getting upset with each other. But on the way up there, I prayed about it and talked it through with my hubby. And when we got there I was feeling very calm. I am working on not being overly concerned about everyone else. I know it is a good thing to a point, but I do it too much. I end up having a bad time because I am too worried about everyone else.

Anyways, we had an AWESOME time. I had never been there before. We went close to open and did the rides first. It wasn't as hot as I thought it would be. It was still pretty hot. We were more than ready when we decided to go to the water part. It was a very nice park for all ages. They had several rides that the little ones could do in both the regular park and the water park in addition to the bigger rides.

Waiting on our tickets




Sunscreen in the eyes




Fun Rides



We didn't get any water park pictures. But it was really fun, too.


And a good time was had by all. Here we are headed home.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

What a fun day! :-)