Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Secret

Can I tell you a not-so-secret secret? I would love to be a storm chaser! I know sounds crazy, but it's true. I don't like the damage that they do, but I do think that the storms are fascinating. There is talk going on of funnel clouds right across the river. And I'm thinking it would be neat to go outside and see them. However, I am a mother of three and a wife of one. I will stay inside and be good. But if I knew without a doubt that I would be safe, I would love to be a storm chaser. Go ahead with your comments and tell me I'm crazy. It's ok, I'm used to it. ;)

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Nah, not crazy!! I actually have met a real life storm chaser here in Bowling Green, and she's also a meterologist, maybe some time I can have her hook you up with some storm chasing ;) I think we all have crazy dreams, but mine would never involve something that could damage me potentially ;)