Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dance, Girl, Dance

My little Girl Scout had a dance clinic to go to with her troop. They were supposed to learn a dance with a college dance team and then perform at half time. Well, the night before the clinic, her troop leader told me that the other girls couldn't make it. I made a decision to go ahead and take my little Daisy. She did great.




She was nervous. I was nervous for her. There were lots and lots of Girl Scouts there. They divided them up into 2 groups. The younger girls and the older girls. I took her to her side and found one of the dance team girls up front. I explained that the rest of our troop couldn't make it. The dancer was great. She took my little girl's hand and led her to her spot. The parents were supposed to leave, but I just couldn't leave her. They let us stay and watch. It was super cute. Before the game the troops took pictures with the dance team girls that taught them their dance. I am so proud of her for staying even though she didn't know anyone. I think she was very brave.


No comments: