Saturday, February 18, 2012

365 Day Photo Challenge: Week 7

I was a little hit or miss this week. But I think I still got some good shots.

Feb 13, 2012
"Big" sale. Haha!





Feb 14, 2012
My fav flowers from my hubby




Feb 16, 2012
The weather has been so crazy the kids put a tent up in the back yard and played for a long time.




Feb 17, 2012
Dollar Tree find for my nephew's bday party.





Feb 18, 2012
Another first place win for the Winter Guard Team!





And one more. I sent this pic to Haley on her phone and told her that I was thinking of buying this shirt. :) She did not text me back. You should have seen her face when I asked if she got the pic. It was hysterical!


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Two things, 1) hilarious about the "sale" and 2) Your daughter has changed a lot!! WOW! She's really growing up! :))