Thursday, February 9, 2012

Class of 2016

My first "baby" is going to high school in just a few months. High school?! I say this all the time but I will say it again... Where did the time go??? When did I become the mom to a teenager heading to high school?? There was an informational meeting tonight at the high school for 8th graders and their parents. I had to go by myself because Haley had gotten sick during the night. There were lots and lots of people there. It didn't hit me until I was sitting in the auditorium, in a very squeaky chair, that this is very real. I try not to think about it, but it is just getting harder and harder to deny. I am very proud of the young lady she is becoming and still so very thankful God blessed us with her. Now please add some extra prayers for us as we go though the high school years. :)



No comments: