Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I have been super busy again! The kids and I went to TN for spring break. We were able to meet my newest niece. She is absolutely beautiful! She has the softest hair. :) We also had lots of time to play with our other cousins, too.




We went to my aunt's house and took a hike. Two of the kids actually spent the night with her, too.




The girls and I got a haircut. We saw my brother's bees. (Did I ever tell you I am afraid of bees?) We also saw my mom a little bit. She was in Philly with my nephew while my sister-in-law was in TN. After she returned to Philly, my mom came back to TN. We went to the local kid's museum and ate at some great local places. It was a great trip.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Glad you had a nice visit!!