Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Medicine

It has been over 3 years since I was diagnosed with MS. I have been taking injections that long, too. I haven't had any skin reactions so far. Except the other day, when I tried to push in the medicine it wouldn't work. I just couldn't make it go in. It was weird. I have also been having trouble remembering if I took my medicine or not. So, I am starting something new. I am going to try and mark on the medicine the date I am supposed to take it. That way if I cannot remember I can look at the date. Hopefully that will work. My other medicine that I take to help with my fatigue, I am still thinking of how I can remember that better. I have tried little pill reminders. Maybe I just need to find a good spot to put them... Still working on it. They have introduced a pill you can take for MS but I haven't asked the doctor about it yet. It is very new. I think I will wait a bit and do more research on it first. What I am on is working so I'll probably stick with it for as long as I can.

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

How often do you do the injections? Paul takes an injecctable medicine, every two weeks. It's hard to remember!!

April said...

I take them once a day.

ginmommy said...

Wow. That's tough.