So as I stand in the refrigerated section of the grocery, I start wondering if I should get the yogurt for the kids that doesn't have all the artificial stuff in it. I decide to go for it. Then I think I should probably eat some yogurt without all the artificial stuff, too. I get so overwhelmed looking at all the choices for yogurt I decide to give up and not get any for myself. I continue on with my shopping and get the other few things I need.
So here is the funny part. On my way to the check out I spot something that looked really good. I hadn't had any lunch. (bad idea to go to the grocery when you're hungry!) I just reached out and grabbed a box of fudge rounds. AND I ate one as soon as I got in the car. I was laughing to myself after I got half-way through eating it because I had remembered my dilemma with the yogurt. Yep, I am super concerned about nutrition. Can't decide on a yogurt, but I didn't hesitate to eat the fudge round. (sigh) Why does my mind work that way??

2 comments:
I love this, April! It made me LOL! :)
Funny!!!
Post a Comment