Friday, June 1, 2012

Unofficial Start of Summer

We had a great time camping last weekend.  I forgot my camera, so I am hoping my mother-in-law will post some pics that I can use with a camping post later. The only bad part was that the temperatures were in the 90s and somehow we caught a stomach bug. Not everyone caught it (Praise the Lord!) but this has been what 3 out of 5 of my little family has looked like.




The couch is closer to the bathroom and they get to watch some t.v. with their favorite pillow and blanket.  The dog was very concerned about all the sick people. He would just lay with them. It was cute.  Thankfully it has hit them one at a time and not all at once. We usually go camping the same weekend every year. The past two years someone has gotten sick. I think we need to choose a new campground for next year! :)

No comments: