Blog off time again! This time it is what is in your purse. So here it goes. It ain't pretty, but here it is. I am not very organized. I tend to just put stuff in there and forget about it. I like my purse. I found it at Target. It has an adjustable strap that I like. I found a cute flower to put on it from a craft store, but I haven't put it on yet.
And here's the part that isn't pretty. I have multiple pens, keys, medicine, hand sanitizer, gift cards. One of the gift card is from Christmas. I have a zip top bag of safety pins that I threw in there for the mini marathon. You do the math of how long that's been. :) Upper left is my calendar. I have loose papers in there with camp schedules, summer movies, my husband schedule, etc. Bottom left if a steno pad that I use all the time for various things. Bottom right is a pile of papers ranging from bills and receipts to school papers.
Here is a look at last month in my calendar. I love my calendar and use it all the time. We are a little busy! See the camp schedule and a free yogurt coupon is trying to sneak out. :)
All my fellow blogger who blogged their purses first may want to look away. Here is my beauty supply pile. My daughter's hair things, my lipstick and fingernail clippers.
And at this point my camera died. I was going to show you a closer look at my wallet. My mother-in-law made it for me for Christmas. I really like it. It has lots of pockets. I was going to show you the inside. Oh well. This has been a fun topic. Now I need to go put everything back!
1 comment:
Thanks for playing! Your purse kinda resembled mine inside ;)
Post a Comment