We like to buy french bread from the store and make pizzas with it. They are very yummy and easy to make. I cut the bread all the way down the middle and then cut those pieces in half. Then I put the pieces in the oven to toast the bread a bit. I've found that helps the bread not get too soggy from the sauce.
After the bread is toasted, add your sauce, cheese and toppings. I like these because everyone can make their own and add whatever they want.
Then you put them back in the oven until the cheese is all melted. I bake mine on 400 for around 10 minutes I think. Sometimes if the bread is thick my kids like to cut it up in smaller pieces. I always just pick it up and eat it. We have cut the bread a little thinner on some of the super thick loaves we have found. I am a big bread lover, so I usually don't. :)
1 comment:
Looks yummy!!!
Post a Comment