The local theaters show kid movies during the summer. Last year they were free and this year there is a small charge. We left early because last year they got pretty full. When we arrived the bubble truck was there. The bubble truck is a guy that comes to parties and events with bubbles coming off his truck and buckets of bubble solution and different wands. The kids were very excited.
Even the teenager was making bubbles. :)
It's hard to see, but the bubble man was making really, really big bubbles.
We went on in to see the movie Rio. I had not seen it yet. It turned out to be a really cute movie. The kids went straight to the front row. I don't remember ever liking to sit in the front row, but I really don't like to now. I'm getting old I guess. I told the kids they could sit in the front if they would stay together. I went to sit higher up. I decided to go all the way to the top. My thought process was that no other tiny kids would be sitting behind me kicking my seat. (See, told you I am getting old!) It was while I was sitting there, enjoying the quiet before the movie started, that the thought hit me that I may look like a bit creepy. Someone just sitting by themselves in a kid's movie. Yep, creeper. Oh well, no one gave me the stink eye so I guess I was ok. I think it may have been a different story though if it was a man sitting alone in a kids movie. Just a thought.



No comments:
Post a Comment