We have had a great fall break. A full week this year. We are at the end of our break. We were able to go to my mom's for a few days. We had SO much fun. I was able to see several people in my family, a good friend, and get some pumpkin pie. My grandma knows what I like. :) I was so busy having fun and visiting that I took zero pictures. Ugh!
On our way home from my mom's, we stopped by my sister-in-law's new place. The kids were very excited to see each other. I did snap some pictures with my phone during our visit.
Kids Playing
Snuggling with Doodle
More Snuggles
My Doodlebug with Little Doodle
We were able to stay for a couple of hours and then headed the rest of the way home. We have been just hanging out at home, going to work, and of coarse band practice. Two more competitions left in this season. And then begins the winter guard season... We are busy, but trying to enjoy every minute.




No comments:
Post a Comment