Monday, October 29, 2012

Jordyn Wieber Gymnastic Clinic

Katelyn has been loving gymnastics. Sometimes she doesn't want to go to practice. I think she prefers one on one time with her coach. They had a clinic at the gym with Jordyn Wieber, the Olympic Gold Medalist. :) Here is Jordyn talking with my boss.



They split the kids up into several different groups. They rotated between different events. I explained to my gymnast that they couldn't all be with Jordyn at the same time because they would have to wait a long time. She understood that. Here she is working on the beam with a very serious face. Love her!


They learned a little dance to the hand jive. It was super cute!


Handstand competition was one of Little Bit's favorite parts.


 It is hard to believe that this girl is only 17.


 My hubby and I were able to go together. It was so much fun watching all of the girls with Jordyn. I don't think she had her medal. Hmmm....wonder where she keeps it...

No comments: