I wanted to tell you that I have been praying for you since transplants became a part of my life. I thank God for the gift of life that you chose to give. I pray for God to send you his love, peace and comfort.
My nephew is currently in the hospital awaiting a heart/lung transplant. And today is his fifth birthday. He has three sisters and two brothers, with a third on the way. He was born with aortic stenosis and mitral stenosis. He has had three open heart surgeries. He has also developed severe pulmonary hypertension. He is very special to our family and to many others.
Also my very best friend, who happens to also be my sister-in-law, had her first liver transplant before we met in 1994. She was born with a rare liver disease called biliary atresia. Then in 2009, she received her second liver transplant. She is a wonderful friend, mother of two, wife, daughter, sister. I cannot imagine my life without her.
Again there is no way that I could ever thank you enough for the decision that your family made. We will probably never know the full impact that your gift has made. I just wanted to share with you how grateful I am. I pray for God's blessings for you all. Thank you.
1 comment:
Very sweet.
Post a Comment