Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Band Pool Party
Tonight the kids and I went to the band pool party. It was a lot of fun. The water was chilly, so I was a weenie and didn't swim. But I had fun watching the kids play. My oldest is a part of the marching band with the color guard team. It is with the high school even though she is only in the 8th grade. They have several middle school kids in the band. It was quite interesting seeing some of the kids at the pool. (sigh) I had forgotten how old high school kids are. Some of the boys had full beards! I couldn't tell if some of them were parents or students. I am just not ready for my "little" girl to grow up. I know it is happening. I am ok with it most of the time, but seeing her with a group of kids that are so much bigger than her and only a few years older..... Helps me to pray for her even more. I am really proud of the way she is growing up. We have our moments, but overall she is turning into an awesome young lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment