Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Hunting Wascally Wabbits
I was very blessed to find out about the local National MS Society was giving away some items to help with the heat. The heat can make MS symptoms worse. I find that I tire more easily when I get too hot. Also, I cannot think as clearly sometimes when I am extra hot. They gave me some cooling wraps and a cooling vest. They have ice packs that fit inside of them. I used some of them when I last mowed the yard. I think it helped. I was only able to finished the back yard, but I think it didn't take me as long as the time before. I am very thankful to have these items. I do, however, feel like Elmer Fudd in the vest. Just pass me a shot gun and point me to those wabbits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment