Yesterday, just a couple of hours after I made last post about not complaining, I was stuck in traffic with the kids. I just had to laugh when I went ahead and put my car in park because we were stopped so long. I told my oldest that right before we left I had read the verse about doing everything without complaining and arguing. So, instead I prayed for the people involved in the accident and was thankful for our air conditioning. It is hard not to complain, but I am going to work at it.
I got a call this morning from a nurse telling me that my MRI looked good. I actually don't remember them ever calling me before about my MRI. I have called them, but had decided not to this time. It was a pleasant surprise to get that call. My appointment is still in a couple of days. I think he will just say to keep doing what we're doing. I'll let you know later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment