I know better. I really, really do. How old am I now? 29? No, wait, maybe I was 29 last year. Anyways, I have been this way since the day I was born. But sometimes I forget... (sigh) What am I talking about? Well, I am a fair skin girl. I joke that I could get a sunburn walking into Walmart. I went to the church picnic today. It was great fun. We had a cookout and got to swim. I made a mistake of trying to put sunscreen on myself. I thought, "Eh, I think I can get it." I was slightly wrong. Oh when, oh when will I ever learn! Now I must go take a cool shower and find some aloe.
2 comments:
Sunburns are THE WORST!! I've been burned so much in the past that I am sunscreen crazy these days! I put it on the kids before bed. :)
You are a hoot!
Post a Comment